Photobucket

Tupperware has been GREEN since 1946!

Friday, April 16, 2010

My love of Modular Mates

Everyone loves to get the biggest bang for their buck!! Well with Tupperware you buy it once you buy it for LIFE! We still offer a LIFETIME warranty! You don't have to keep a receipt or find you original receipt!!! You just need to call me. As long as you have the piece we can either replace it for FREE or If we no longer make it Tupperware will give you credit to buy something else!!!

I use my Tupperware for everything: Holding crafts for my children to holding my nail polish supplies. I use it in my office and in my cabinets. From my car to my freezer.

My children decide that they LOVE a cereal for today & with in 2 days ~ not so much~ well in my Modular Mates they last for months and taste the same as the day they were opened!

With bug season upon us Modular Mates will also help keep the ants out of my iced tea & lemonade mix, along with sugar & cereal.

As we head out to the parks and bike trails with the kids my first aid Modular Mate will be packed. It stays in my car with badges, wipes, purell, etc. No worries when we head off because my first aid pack is ready!

I love how I can see through the Modular Mates & know exactly what supplies are running low & my children know what snack I do have!

off to the store now ~ I have things to replace~

No comments:

Post a Comment