Photobucket

Tupperware has been GREEN since 1946!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snack cups

Well the Tupperware snack cups are that exactly, perfect for all of your snacks. A few other tips would be to make perfect portions of Jello & Pudding.
A perfect way to get your children to eat more than just the frosting on their cupcake is to cut your cup cake in half and then put the bottom part in the snack cup then flip the top part of the cupcake (with the frosting) and place ontop of the bottom half like a sandwich. This will help your child eat more than just the frosting.

Another tip from a customer is to make ice cream sandwiches. Place a cookie (homemade or store bought) on the bottom of the snack cup, scoop in some ice cream & then add the top cookie. Freeze for a few hours & enjoy!


I also use these at the beach. When I go to the beach I bring a Modular Mate with snacks in it. (This saves me money by buying in bulk & also helps with garbage control at clean up time)
My children each have a snack cup & I fill it with a little each time they are ready for a snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment